The modern state of the art club house is a sheer delight. It offers a fully licensed bar, changing rooms and toilets, office facilities and an extremely impressive 30 metre patio with glass balcony. The club regularly organises social events for both adults and juniors, birthday parties, curry and quiz evenings and is also available for function hire. Please contact Steve Maslen, Club Manager, on 01803 209500.
The club house is open 9.00 am – 9.00 pm Mon – Fri.
Sat 9.00 am – 7.00 pm. Sun 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Food and drink is available all day everyday, from homemade cake to lasagne, chips and peas. Look out for special offers on our home page!!
5 Clay Courts
The club is extremely proud to offer 5 brand new artificial clay courts which opened in April 2010. This all weather court plays exactly like the real thing, giving a slower bounce, sliding opportunities and is extremely soft on the feet.
4 Artificial Grass
Our main 4 artificial grass courts are adjacent to the new clubhouse and are the focal point of the club. The courts play much like a real grass court and are very fast with a lower bounce. Most team matches are played here and are very popular with our membership.
3 Indoor Courts
|Membership Type||Off Peak||Peak|
|Members and Non-Members Combined||From £15.50||From £17.50|
Monday to Fridays 9.00am – 9.00pm
Saturdays 9.00am – 7.00pm ( For functions we open until late)
Sundays 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Peak Times: weekdays between 6.00pm and 9.00pm.
- Off Peak Times: 9.00am to 6.00pm weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Block Bookings: block bookings receive a 10% discount , with payment in advance and are for a minimum of 10 weeks. Members only.
- Cancellation fee: if a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session there is a charge of 50% of the court hire.
- Bookings: members can book 7 days in advance; non members can book 5 days in advance.
2 Mini Tennis Courts
What a bonus!!! These 2 mini tennis courts provide hours of entertainment for our little players. A chance to learn the game in a smaller, safe and colourful environment is fantastic. The Mini Tennis Red court size is the starting point for all our top juniors and follows the LTA Mini Tennis structure.